Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Losing A Friend

I value friendship so much. Also friendship with my loved ones, the ones I once loved, and the one I love. I don’t want to lose a friend. That’s why I always forgive bad things that my friends did to me, it’s difficult but I forgive, though I may not forget. Like I forgive ID, although I always remember what he said to me, only because I don’t want to lose a friend. Can one actually “lose” friends? Maybe not. But I’m not sure whether I can forgive Funny Guy. I hate losing a friend, but I guess I’m losing one, in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. Just yesterday I had to "lose" a friend. I felt that after ten years I'm done forgiving and trying to forget. Ten years I tried to understand her, analyzing all the factors why she is what she is. But recently, the friendship had proved to become a burden; not just for me but for my family who I now have to think about too. So, for me...as Dorey says & I quote,"It's time to let goooo..."