- Swim trainer for kids (but I only want to do it in the afternoon, my skin is dark enough!)
- Kindergarten teacher (though I realised I need a certification, but I don't mind to be a teacher trainee)
- Party planner (like David Tutera)
- Fashion adviser (not that my fashion taste is perfect, but I enjoy commenting on how people dressed :-))
- Mountain Climber
Hhmm.. what else? There were more, but I can't remember them now
4 comments:
kayaknya lo cocok banget ke mountain climber deh..hihihi....btw, gue udah pindah rumah ke www.asaljeplak.blogspot.com
hehe. Gw mau jadi guru TK atau guru playgroup Da. Serius. Soalnya gw suka anak2 (padahal blm punya anak). Kalau perlu kita berkongsi buka sekolahannya, mau? :-)
[bee]
terutama nomor empat (atau 3) soal komentarin on how people dress. Please practice on me, I bet it's quite a challenge :))
Soal guru TK it's tougher than you imagine bips. Bukan ribet ama anak2nya, ama emak2nya lagee...
-maknya chia
Maknya Chia: gw cuekin aja emak2nya.. bisa ga ya? :-) tp kalo bokap2nya kayak bokapnya temen anak loe itu sih ya boljug.... ;))
Post a Comment