- If a colleague only does things without actually THINKING about it. He/she only does things so that the deadlines are fulfilled, without thinking thouroghly what is the impact and how to make the impact bigger. How can a researcher work like this?? Brain is our means of production!
- If a colleague disagrees with me but never talks to me in person. He just did not do what I asked him to do and then asked for “protection” from the other colleagues. You should stand up for what you believe, man! Don’t be such a coward.
For the second case, I actually have not forgiven him, I am very very disappointed at him and continuously angry at him, for I believe I had been very kind to him and tried to do my best to understand him. But as I always say to my self: I cannot afford being angry at someone. It’s just a waste of time and energy, especially that he is not around anymore. So, everytime I think about it I just think that he’s a loser that does not deserve my energy and time.
I am having the first and a bit annoyed.
For me my work is my life and I believe I can do something useful in my life and therefore I work usually all out and full of concentration and passion. I guess it is the disappointment that I cannot deal with.
No comments:
Post a Comment