Friday, December 22, 2006

Pindah Rumah

I moved this blog. I put an announcement post in the old house. Just realised that there are too many people read my blog (ecosoc even put one of my posts there and I know there are just too many people I know read that blog) . I don't like it. So I moved.

You see, now I've really got enough reason to move just like I posted a couple of days ago.

I changed nothing here except the title exactly because the only reason I moved is just that there are too many people read the old blog and the worst thing is that they are people who know me. I actually don't mind people reading my blog, I am even frankly happy about it :-), I just don't like the fact that my old address was too obvious for them to realise who I am.

Now I've got a little problem as I have another blog for the kids and my name there is the name I use for this blog because I put all blogs under one blogger account. I'll sort this out later... :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes, i find it impressive how often you misunderstood me - despite the time we spend with each other.

re: my comment in regards to blogging, of course you could do whatever you want with your blog, i never say a blog should be this or that. my comment was directed to the fact that you initially started your blog as somewhere where you write your personal stuff and share things so we don't have to gossip on the phone at all time. It's for the lighter stuff - since i'm perfectly aware that you do every other things everywhere, too. So when i go there to check out what's happening with you - latest gossips - and find you rambling on about the parliament, then sure enough, it sounds too serious. That wasn't the main reason why i go and visit and i thought it's always more a personal thing to you anyway. sorry if i understand it wrong.

Second, i know you've important issues to share with other people. So my suggestion was to separate them since people will find it distracting to read about your personal issues and at the same time, sufficiently digesting affairs of the state.

as for me and why i'm writing, well, am i detecting sarcasm there?

heck girl, i do whatever the hell i please and i don't tell people what to do. i always think i write for me, though occasionally i do acknowledge and appreciate people who come and read. i can't see why i should be embarrassed or anything. I make some great friends
and get some great advice and i like em.

If i were to entertain myself, i'd lock myself in the bathroom with a soapbox. You know more than most people that i wrote for even more personal shit, but really we're not competing, it just sounds very judgemental coming from you, that's all.

you can do whatever you please with yours, i truly, sincerely apologised for even making a comment, promise you that i will never do again.

having said that, let me just be clear that i was merely referring to you, keeping your diary online and me for one, wasn't really expecting to find political/ideological musings, sorry if i use the word boring, but well yes, that's how that feels sometimes.

I'm guessing this isn't the time to pass around constructive criticism, tho, sadly. so well, yeah, congrats on the new place, and yeah, put whatever you want. i promise not to ever comment anymore. after all, the muse isn't supposed to be heard.

blah.

Bivitri Susanti said...

hihi... treespotter, if I had not known you that well, I would have thought that you are having your PMS :-).

Jangan marah-marah begitu dong say... take it easy lah. I used your comment to write my thought about what blog's for - you don't have to be defensive. Your blog is indeed popular now, isn't it? That's what I stated there. I don't know why you feel that I attacked you on that end.

Feel free to comment lah... that's exactly what blogger is for, kan? I can respond to your comment if I want, one can be angry, one can ignore comments, one can receive hundreds of spams in one's mailbox (like you do), etc, iya kan? ;-) So, no need to promise not to give comment anymore.. okay?