Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Picture of a Girl with Men in the Background

[Ah sinting.. sinting… box ini...]

Baby, have you watched “before sunrise” and then “before sunset”? I know you only like “weird” movies, but you watch different kind of movies including cheesy ones, right?

Nope, I haven’t watched it. Why baby?

Nothing. I like the dialogues, strange that I sometimes think I can reflect my thoughts on the dialogue. It is like our dialogues. I like talking to you.

[H juga sms. Apa kabar, neng? Seperti biasanya. Jawab: Hey, gimana mas Kopi? Aku kangen mangga dan chaky (itu nama anjingnya)]

[Lalu saya teringat dia-dia yang lain. Yang ke Jakarta dari ujung Sumatera dan kehilangan kekasihnya. Dan satu makan siang yang terlewat sebelum Seattle. Dan sebuah email: hey, are you behaving in Seattle? Come to DC, love, I miss you so much.]

[Terima kasih, foto ini background nya sudah penuh dengan kalian semua. Percakapan-percakapan aneh ini adalah sebuah foto besar.]

Baby, don’t be a slacker. Stop playing with your facebook and blog and start writing your paper.

Yes, honey...

[Celine: I was thinking...
For me it's better I don't
romanticize things as much anymore.
I was suffering so much all the time.
I still have lots of dreams, but they're
not in regard to my love life.
It doesn't make me sad,
it's just the way it is.
Jesse: Is that why you're in a relationship
with somebody who's...
Celine: never around?
Yes, obviously, I can't deal with
the day to day life of a relationship.
Yeah, we have, you know,
this exciting time together
and then he leaves and I miss him,
but at least I'm not dying inside.
When someone is always
around me, I'm like suffocating!
Jesse: No, wait, you just said that
you need to love and be loved...
Celine: Yeah, but when I do,
it quickly makes me nauseous!
It's a disaster...
I mean, I'm really happy
only when I'm on my own].
(Before Sunset)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanpa semangat curcol, dalam Before Sunset, ada bagian Jesse ngomong "I feel like I'm running a small nursery with someone I used to date", ketika Jesse mendeskripsikan pernikahannya.

B, tanpa semangat curcol! Ingettt!!

-G

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. maksud loe yg curcol gw apa elo? hehehe. Yg jelas, seperti juga blog loe dengan kuntilanak dll, banyak imajinasi juga di blog ini hehe. Seperti kata Shakespeare: "Curcol or not curcol, that is the question" :-P

-si penulis alias b-