Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Bite

I don't only lick, I also bite. Don't attack me, because I'll bite. And don't even dare to bite me, because I'll bite you back harder and I'll make you hurt.

Hey, don't think dirty ya :-). This is about my attitude. I like dogs, that's why I think about biting when I wanted to describe this. Also, because I remember that the other day bas said that I bite only because he happened to read a's email. Oh well maybe that's why I like dogs, or it's maybe the other way around: I like dog that's why I think like them. Whatever.

But bas was correct. I bite softly and with a big smile when I am in denial. Like that day.

I bite when I believe that something is wrong. I'd bite them as a reminder. I like kicking asses rather than licking them. I criticize too much: MPs, donors, government officials, in newspapers, in forums, etc. So that I know that some people actually hate me [tell bu win about that b :) or partnershit people :-)].

I bite when I hate someone or some people. I bit when the stupid arrogant boy-band like program manager of a foreign NGO in Jakarta refused to fulfill our working contract. I sent him a very very nasty email and made my friends, who are his important colleagues of his, hate him. It was a success story.

I bite when I want to retaliate. When my (ex)boyfriend did something, I bit him by did the something times ten. And I was elegantly conveyed a message to certain people that he hurt me so much so that they have to retaliate for me. It was successful. Too successful so that at some point I regretted it.

but the worst thing is, I look for justifications to bite. Well.. maybe I just like biting. I am capable of conducting things, I only need justification, no matter how vague it is.

B is for Beware .. or B is for Bitch ... or for Biting B ... or it may simply be for Blue

No comments: