Hai, terima kasih untuk membuat hidup saya manis lagi dan membuat saya bisa menulis cerpen dan puisi lagi. Lalu kita akan kembali menjadi biasa lagi. Mungkin sekali-sekali kita akan bertemu lagi untuk secangkir kopi -atau segelas red wine- dan sebatang rokok. Lalu kita akan kembali menjadi biasa lagi.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Another A
Oh it’s so inspiring! I cannot stop this huge feeling of life! Words are just flowing like a river from my mind. Suddenly they are unstoppable. No, sorry I cannot describe it well, I just can feel it. I feel that I have all the energy in the world for me and all the love in the world for me. Oh, how I love this feeling. I feel a very big energy of life! I feel like I can do anything and I can face anyone. I have songs in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment