Monday, August 13, 2007

One Sunset

Saya melihat senja dari jendela pesawat Banda Aceh-Jakarta. Dengan gunung-gunung dan bukit-bukit di depannya. Hijau-biru.

I feel romantic and wrote a piece of rubbish about waiting for a delayed plane - a letter that is never sent. Last nite I thought about my insecurity- trying to analyse why I have that feeling. I read a book given by a, had sleepless nites because of jetlag after germany, travelled alone here after three weeks of intensive "family" travelling, re-arranged my schedule after the three weeks, contributed to mbak Sandra's discussion, and lastly, here in this plane. And I suddenly feel very secure, independent, and stressfree.Yup, this is it: I just need to stop analysing and start using my left brain more. I just need to set my brain free from the boxes and see things with my heart, pay attention to every detail of life because life is indeed beautiful. And I love life. I knew for so long that I love life, now I understand more why I love life. It is the blue of the mountain, the sunset, the faces of people I see, all the details around me. I own my life.

No comments: