Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Luka

Dunno what’s going on in me. Maybe it’s the pms, other symptoms are already appearing, too. Plus I’ve been having too many thoughts, too many, from the hell-dinner with wolfowitz, the crazy sms story, the wedding, the executive director, the frogs, LoGA, suharto. Too many. Overloaded maybe. I will write about them some day, they are too interesting to be forgotten.

Was digging the past like crazy on the net. What for? I don’t know.

I am still angry about that girl. I’ve seen her picture now - I bet he is surprised to know about this, but he should have known that I’ve got good sources, especially in Aceh. She really looks like a slut. Oh shoot!

Then I was digging for the names of old bf’s. Ngapain coba? Nggak tau deh. I was just drawned in the net, from google to blogger search engines. Looking for her name and other names I found as well as the names of old bf’s and the frogs. I really don’t know why. As if I don’t have anything to do… ah gila euy. It must be the pms (yes, of course, just blame the pms when you are stupid!). I’m tired playing detective but I don’t know why I keep doing it for the whole day.

Nggak tau lah, seperti kata Soe Hok Gie, “kadang-kadang masa lalu begitu berat menarik ke belakang.” Saya tidak akan pernah melupakan goresan-goresan luka ini. Tidak akan. Lalu saya akan melukai orang lain?    

No comments: