Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Information overloaded

The problem with human brain is that it is not like a computer: you can delete files you don’t need in your computer - that way you can save some memory- but you can’t do the same with your brain. Sometimes you watched stupid movies or eavesdropped some stupid conversations or your friends simply told you some useless information. And it stays in your brain! You don’t want to keep it, but you cannot undo it. The information may do you harm, at least you are bothered that you know something useless for your life and it’s also not fun (useless but fun info is okay though). An example: I don’t want to know that Gusti Randa is divorcing Nia Paramita, but my friend told me that and I can’t stop her in the middle of the conversation, saying “stop, stop, I don’t need the information, you are only filling my memory with nonsense!” What a geek I would be!

And then at some point you are trying to dig information from your brain, but you cannot. Oh how unfair the life is! :-P (of course you can blame other pp that you are forgetful, Dory!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray! Somebody is back to the blog. You might want to try the recipe for Selective Memory Disorder. I have that somewhere. it involves banging your head against a steel door in a particular angle with certain velocity.

then again, nothing a tequila couldn't do. with less pain.

glad to have you back to your usual chaos!

Bivitri Susanti said...

hey!
Yep, my usual chaos indeed! :-) look what I've done to myself by playing detective, also to others for the luka. All is predicted kan?

btw, just want to let u know that your post titled "on breakfast" is my favorite!